Promotion and Other Details:
- No audio or video recording is allowed during the workshop. Workbooks will be provided and attendees are encouraged to take good notes!
- ReelCast Productions will have a resources table at the “Fast Track” and “Full Training” workshops to sell books and DVDs. All proceeds will go to ReelCast Productions. If possible, please provide one long table with tablecloth, for this purpose. If you are able to provide 1-2 volunteers during peak times this would be appreciated.
- All promotion/registration coordination for this event will be the responsibility of the event host/coordinator. You can find downloadable, printer-ready resources provided below.
- Click Here to request an email that can be forwarded to potential attendees.
- Download Flyer/Sign-up Sheet.
- This can be handed out to potential attendees and will need to be returned to the workshop coordinator, along with the attendee’s $50 deposit.
- Download Schedule – Fast Track (coming soon)
- Download Schedule – Full Training (coming soon)
FAST TRACK & FULL TRAINING
- 3′ bar stool (preferably with padding)
- Sturdy table & tablecloth for presenting
- Table & tablecloth for DVD/Book sales
- Projector & screen
- Pens / Pencils for students
- Power for instructor’s laptop (extension cord & power strip)
- Power will also be needed for any students bringing laptops
- Workshop room with controllable lighting (no large windows)
- Access to training room for setup
- Table and chair for presenting (preferably a chair with padding)
- Projector & screen
- OR 32″ TV Screen or larger that can take an HDMI input
NOTE: If any of the above items are not available, please let me know ahead of time.
Items Provided by Instructor:
- Name tags
- Evaluation sheets
- Certificates of completion
- Computer speakers for instructor
- Home (preferred) – I am from a large family and am very comfortable staying with people.
- Hotel – This works too, however please note that the cost for a hotel is not included in the workshop pricing and will need to be arranged by the workshop coordinator.
- Attendees can bring their own lunch, or the coordinator can arrange a provided lunch.
- An additional fee may be charged by the coordinator/host for provided food/meals.
- Providing snacks and refreshments during breaks is not required, but can go a long way for maintaining high morale among attendees.