- Distributing and collecting the preliminary sign-up sheets.
- Submitting the Workshop Registration form, and coordinating with ReelCast to schedule a workshop.
- Gathering needed items prior to the workshop. (see Coordinator Info)
- Arranging lodging, transportation and meals for the instructor.
Promotion and Other Details:
- No audio or video recording is allowed during the workshop. Workbooks will be provided and attendees are encouraged to take good notes!
- All promotion/registration coordination for this event will be the responsibility of the event host/coordinator. You can find downloadable, printer-ready resources provided below.
- Click Here to request an email that can be forwarded to potential attendees.
- Download Flyer/Sign-up Sheet.
- This can be handed out to potential attendees and will need to be returned to the workshop coordinator, along with the attendee’s $50 deposit.
- Download Schedule – Fast Track (coming soon)
- Download Schedule – Full Training (coming soon)
FAST TRACK & FULL TRAINING
- 3′ bar stool (preferably with padding)
- Sturdy table & tablecloth for presenting
- Table & tablecloth for DVD/Book sales
- Projector & screen
- Pens / Pencils for students
- Power for instructor’s laptop (extension cord & power strip)
- Power will also be needed for any students bringing laptops
- Workshop room with controllable lighting (no large windows)
- Access to training room for setup
- Table and chair for presenting (preferably a chair with padding)
- Projector & screen
- OR 32″ TV Screen or larger that can take an HDMI input
NOTE: If any of the above items are not available, please let me know ahead of time.
- Home (preferred) – I am from a large family and am very comfortable staying with people.
- Hotel – This works too, however please note that the cost for a hotel is not included in the workshop pricing and will need to be arranged by the workshop coordinator.
- Attendees can bring their own lunch, or the coordinator can arrange a provided lunch.
- An additional fee may be charged by the coordinator/host for provided food/meals.
- Providing snacks and refreshments during breaks is not required, but can go a long way for maintaining high morale among attendees.
Items Provided by Instructor:
- Name tags
- Evaluation sheets
- Certificates of completion
- Computer speakers for instructor